Blonde vs. Brunette

An annual tradition has made a comeback in the Nashoba community. Nashoba’s girls are facing off once again in this year’s Powder Puff flag football game where the roles will reverse and the girls will take the field.

After how successful last years round was Nashoba decided to bring it back. This is the school’s second year hosting its very own Powder Puff flag football game.

Nashoba STUCO tweeted “Powder puff moved to the week of Thanksgiving & pep rally! More details to come but we hope all you girls will still want to participate!” Powder Puff is rolling in soon, hitting the football field on November 23.

Stuco wants as many girls as possible to sign up for this supportive event. Powder Puff gives girls the chance to play out on the field while the guys sit in the stands to cheer them on.

Nashoba girls should arrive promptly at six o’clock on the turf. The format for the upcoming games will be Seniors and Sophomores against Juniors and Freshmen.

The cost is a cheap amount of $2 plus $5 for a T-shirt which will be sold in the Cafeteria. Although, if a student has her shirt from previous years, it can be used. During the week of the game registrations will occur during all four lunches.

All Nashoba students and parents are welcome to join in on the fun. Come down this thanksgiving week and support the girls.